Fall 2021 Registration Link
Coach Registration URL:
Manager Registration URL:
GOTSPORT will be used this season for all registrations. A NEW ACCOUNT MUST BE CREATED FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS.
Odessa Soccer is a volunteer driven organization. All head coaches, assistant coaches and team parents are volunteers. We encourage you to volunteer and be involved in the league with your child.
Games are currently scheduled to begin September 11th. It will be an 8 game season that may play through the beginning of November. Most games are scheduled for Saturdays from 9am to 5pm but can be during the week as well. Teams may have some games during the week starting at 6:00pm. **Weather related rescheduling of games may cause games to be scheduled on a Sunday.
TEAM FORMATION AND PLACEMENT
· All age group players may buddy request if they are new to the OSA league. This means they have NEVER played with OSA before.
Parents are always encouraged to include a note in their player's registration. Registration requests are NOT guaranteed even if the coach has indicated there is an open spot on the team.
1. Jewelry is NOT allowed. For the safety of all players, all items of jewelry (necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings) are not allowed and must be removed. Using tape to cover jewelry is not allowed.
2. Ball - Every player should have their own ball.
3. Shinguards: Mandatory and required for all practices and games.
4. Shoes: Gym shoes, tennis shoes, or soccer boots must be worn by all players. All footwear must be of soft toe and have no metal studs (screw-ins) or any other exposed metal. Baseball cleats are not allowed.
5. Water Bottle: Players should have a water bottle at all practices and games. Insulated is best.
Smart Parent Links