Player registration: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/G25306257?reg_role=player
Coach registration: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/30973D317?reg_role=coach
Manager registration: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/30973D317?reg_role=manager
It will be 7 game season that may play through the beginning of November if we have weather related cancellations. Most games are scheduled for Saturdays from 9am to 4:30pm but can be during the week as well for some teams.
FALL 2023 Opening Day - 9/9/2023
Games WILL BE PLAYED during ECISD's 3-Day weekend in October (10/6/23 to 10/9/23) on Saturday, October 7th.
If, your child's team does not have a coach, we will email all parents asking for a volunteer to coach your child's team.
Please add REGISTRAR@ODESSASOCCER.COM to your email contacts to ensure our emails don't go to spam.
1. Jewelry is NOT allowed. For the safety of all players, all items of jewelry (necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, permanent bracelets) are not allowed and must be removed. Using tape or other wrapping material to cover jewelry is not allowed.
2. Ball - Every player should have their own ball.
· U4 thru U8 groups - Size 3
· U9 thru U12 groups - Size 4
· U13 and over groups - Size 5
3. Shin guards: Mandatory and required for all practices and games.
4. Shoes: Gym shoes, tennis shoes, or soccer boots must be worn by all players. All footwear must be of soft toe and have no metal studs (screw-ins) or any other exposed metal. Baseball/Softball and Football cleats which have a TOE cleat are not allowed.
5. Water Bottle: Players should have a water bottle at all practices and games.
6. Uniforms: Will be decided by the coach. Parents are responsible for that cost.
7. Animals: Dogs are not allowed at the soccer fields.
Will be released approximately the Wednesday prior to opening day. Most games will be on Saturday. For U11 and up teams, games could be scheduled during the week and in Midland.
Odessa Soccer Association is a volunteer organization that facilitates the sport of soccer for the enjoyment of the participants. Board members, league directors, coaches, assistant coaches, and team parents are all volunteers who give their time and efforts on behalf of the players. Without parent volunteers, the number of children able to participate would be decreased. Volunteer your time to your child, coach, team and league.
Odessa Soccer does not guarantee a coach for your child's team at the time of registration. We will do our best to find a coach. If we are unable to find a volunteer and you are not able to coach, we will then refund your registration fee.
If you are willing to coach a team, use the coach registration link at www.odessasoccer.com to register. Please read the information in the registration carefully as it will explain about the necessary requirements that will need to be completed in order to coach a team.
Sherwood Field Map
Comanche Trails Field Map